By registering your player to participate in any MIBBBC-organized program, you agree to follow all facility and MIBBBC protocols, policies, and responsibilities.
- No player that is sick or has signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 should attend.
- Players with underlying health conditions should consult with their medical provider regarding participation in athletic activities.
- All players must comply with wellness screenings, including temperature checks, of each individual must be taken upon entry to the facility.
- Participants who present a temperature over 100.4, have upper respiratory issues such as coughing, or symptom of any illness will be sent home.
- All participants must wear a face mask/covering at all times, including entering and leaving the facility and throughout the training. PPE must be provided by the participants.
- Hand sanitizing stations or individual hand sanitizers for participants must be used before and after training.
- Players cannot enter the court area until previous groups have left the court. Entry and exit points will be marked.
- Players must bring their own basketballs. Gear bags should be placed at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- Participants must provide their own drinking water and water bottle must be clearly labeled with name.
- Clustering with players should be avoided. There should be no gathering and socializing before or after the training by players.
- Players should space themselves at least 6 feet apart for coach meetings or instruction.
- No handshakes or fist bumps during or after training, practices, or games.
- Parent/guardians of players with underlying health conditions should consult with their medical provider regarding participation in athletic activities.
- Parent Drop-Off and Pick-up ONLY for as long as required by facility policies and safety guidelines. To minimize contact, parents will generally not be allowed into the facility.
- No player drop-off earlier than training or practice start time.
- Parent/Guardians are responsible for notifying MIBBBC immediately if any person in family or player has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Parent/guardians must equip their player with personal basketball and drinking water bottle clearly labeled with player's name.
- No coach that is sick or has signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 will attend trainings, practices or games.
- Coaches must wear a face mask at all times, including exiting and entering facilities and during trainings and practices.
- Coaches must maintain physical distance requirements from players (>6 feet) based on state and local health requirements.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after interacting with your team.
- Make sure that your team has left the court within 5 minutes of the training, practices, or games ending.
- Clustering of players should be avoided. There should be no gathering and socializing before or after the events by players.
- Coaches should not assemble their teams closely together for instruction; players should be spaced at least 6 feet apart for team meetings or instruction.
- No handshakes or fist bumps during or after the events.